- The minimum rental period is considered 24 hours.
- Driver of the rented vehicle should be/hold:• Minimum age limit 21 years for car categories A, B, C
- Minimum age limit 23 years for car categoriy D
- Valid International or European Unions’ driving license for at least 12 months,
- Identity card or Passport
- Personal Credit Card, not Cash Card Maestro (e.g.: Electron). Cash Card cannot be used as guarantee card but can be used for the payment of the rental. During the receipt of the Rented Car, the Driver should check the condition of the car, in presence of the Employee of KYKLOS Rent A Car & Services. Check the fuel level upon delivery. Sign both the Lease Contract and the services that are included in the reservation, or the optional services that are selected on the spot.
- A . ON REQUEST DELIVERY TERMS, ONE WAYS – PAY ON ARRIVAL, DELIVERY OR COLLECTION of vehicle from or to locations other than the KYKLOS home office or KLX Kalamata International Airport or within Kalamata City Limits.
- Charge of 20 Euro within Messinia region limits (approx.. 60 km) per service
- Araxos Charter international Airport (approx. 150km from the city of Kalamata), as well as any other place of delivery or collection outside the regional limits of Messinia (approx.. 60 km), only after prior negotiation. For the rest destinations & SPECIFICATIONS please communicate with the Reservation Department of KYKLOS Rent a Car and Services.
- B. DEPOSITS, COMPLAINTS, OTHER CHARGES, TAXES, FEES
SECURITY DEPOSITS (SD): In each rental a credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, DINNERS, AMEX UNIONPAY) is essential. Deposit for A, B, C car groups is 650€ , for D, car groups 900€.
CASH DEPOSITS are allowed for all car groups , with the amount mentioned above.
TRAFFIC OR OTHER MUNICIPAL FINES. The Driver is fully liable.
TAXES: VAT 24%
The vehicle should be used only by the renter or other additional drivers mentioned on the rental agreement. The vehicle is prohibited to be used, for infringement of provisions of the Greek Road Circulation Code, for purposes opposite to the Greek laws, for towing other vehicles, in order to transport heavy objects or baggage, flammable materials, or smelly objects, to be used outside asphalt road network, under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or toxic substances, and for cross border rentals. Vehicles returned in bad condition and dirty in the interior will be charged for special cleaning with a minimum cost of 85€.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES are subject to change with a written notification by Kyklos Rent A Car & Services to its customers at least 5 business days earlier. Exception possible changes of the Law of Hellenic Democracy or European Union.
CAR TYPES All car types that are mentioned in catalogues are sample models, based in the actual interpretation of the international sipp codes and are subject to change with similar models at the Renter΄s discretion
Kalamata Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.